Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministries of New Joy Foursquare Church.
When you give to NJFC, you are partnering with a church that:
- Shares the love and grace of Jesus and that hope that He offers with thousands of people every week
- Builds into leaders both locally and throughout the state of Washington
- Builds ministries that serve our city
- Partners with organizations locally and globally that provide care to people and that help people find hope and meaning through Jesus
WAYS TO GIVE
1. Give at the weekend services.
You can pick up an offering envelope in your chair-backs. Simply complete the information on the envelope and drop it in the offering plates as they pass by. Checks can be made payable to New Joy Foursquare Church.
2. Give Online.
Giving online is safe, secure and easy. Visit https://pushpay.com/pay/yakimafoursquare/ to get started.
Use your bank’s bill pay feature. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay service to have checks automatically withdrawn and mailed to:
New Joy Foursquare Church
3 South Colville st
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Giving online is secure and easy through Pushpay. Click the give online button. If you are a member, you can quickly login using the phone number you have provided to us. If you are giving for the first time, then provide your name, email and phone, and you are all set.
As a member with an Pushpay account; you can:
Donate and give conveniently online
Give in 10 seconds or less (after account is setup)
View and print online giving statements
Is My Giving Tax-deductible?
All contributions to New Joy Foursquare Church are 100% tax-deductible (if giving cash, an offering envelope must be completed for your offering to be tax-deductible.) Giving statements are provided quarterly and at the end of each year.
***Make sure to select Walla Walla Under the Campus tab***